Docker version of Netdata

Hello

Am new to Docker and Netdata. I installed Netdata in Docker on my Dell Optiplex using the following link

This worked like a charm and I could immediately see the data via a Chrome browser at the local IP address I setup on the Dell and port 19999.

This week we had a power outage and the Dell was powered off without a graceful shutdown. When it powered back up, the Netdata link via the browser displayed nothing. I have removed the container and also Docker and reinstalled. When I run sudo docker ps -a I can see the Netdata container up and running and when I issue the command sudo netstat -ntlp | grep 19999 I see the following

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:19999 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1628/netdata
tcp6 0 0 :::19999 :::* LISTEN 1628/netdata

I have done a few hours of “Googling” but don’t seem to be getting anywhere, so any help would be great. I’m sure it’s something stupid that I did but just can’t seem to find the right answer to get this started again.

Thanks

What do you mean by “nothing”? Can you post a screenshot?

I get the following message

This site can’t be reached

192.168.86.210 took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

My alternative would be to ditch Docker and just install the agent on the machine instead. FYI, I am running PiHole on this machine but not as a Docker container