Empty Cloud Overview Dashboard

Problem/Question

My cloud dashboard overview section is empty…Nothing is shown there.

Here is what it shows:

Could it be relevant to this problem and/or to the fix implemented?

Should I restart the agents (like before) to see if the problem will be resolved?

Environment/Browser

All browsers have the same behavior

What I expected to happen

I was expecting to see the metrics for the nodes as a normal dashboard overview.

Thanks @idet2 - i think i was having this same issue myself the other day and raised it internally.

@papazach @Stelios_Fragkakis i think this could be the same issue i was having here in slack Slack

Was there some outcome or resolution we could try here for @idet2 ?

Thanks @andrewm4894 for letting me know and confirming it.

I am seeing this issue a couple of days now but always thought it was a glitch… Apparently it’s not.

The easiest fix for me would be to restart the agents on the running nodes but don’t know if you guys would like to check before anything else :slight_smile:

In any case just let me know…

Hello @idet2 :wave:

Thanks for using Netdata and getting back to us for this!

Apologies for the delayed response, I would like to ask about some extra info to facilitate the investigation, feel free to provide it in a dm for privacy :slight_smile:

It would be great if you clicked in the green 2 nodes and then do the following for each one of your two nodes:

1. Click on your node name and go to its Single Node View, do you see its charts there or is it empty as well?
  2. While you are in the Single Node View, check at the address bar of your browser you should see something like this: https://app.netdata.cloud/spaces/{your_space_id}/rooms/{your_room_id}/nodes/{your_node_id}

feel free to send me over your Node IDs in order to perform some checks and get back to you.

Best,
Costas

Hello @papazach ,

I don’t know if this is relevant or not but I was signed out of my account and now that I have signed in again the dashboard is up and running :frowning:

I can still provide the info for the nodes in a DM if you think that you will be able to check something further.

Best regards

Oh I see.

Yes I think it still makes sense to have a look and validate that everything is as expected. :slight_smile:

In the coming weeks we plan to make some releases aiming to further strengthen the reliability of the product and address similar hiccups.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Best,
Costas

Thanks @papazach !

I am sending over on a DM the two node IDs for you to check.

Let me know if anything comes up…

Thanks a lot @idet2 ,

apologies for taking some time to get back to you about this.

I concluded my investigation for your nodes and did not find anything being off.

In the following weeks we’ll be releasing updates aiming to improve the stability and performance and we expect such hiccups to become extinct. Be sure to keep your nodes up to date :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for reaching out for this and please do not hesitate to reopen this thread in case something comes up. :pray:

Best,
Costas

Hi @papazach ,

thanks a lot for your time!

Will do if anything comes out again.

Best regards