Missing metrics in my node overview

Missing metrics in my node overview

On some servers, I seem to be missing metrics. The system overview is missing, and shortcuts to the ‘application’ section also appears to be disfunctional.

Relevant docs you followed/actions you took to solve the issue

I looked at the following issues/topics:

They did not offer much help to me.

Environment/Browser/Agent’s version etc

It is a ubuntu 20.04 server, running netdata over ACLK. Other servers with the same setup function normally.
This is my error log, from netdata: 2022-04-20 10:11:42: go.d ERROR: prometheus[alibaba_cloud_exporter_local] check - Pastebin.com

What I expected to happen

I expected the metrics page to contain all the default metrics, to give me a quick glance into the nodes’s health.

Hi @RienBijl welcome, thanks for your report. As a first step, can you please check if you’re using a latest version of the Netdata agent?

The kickstart script from netdata installed version ‘netdata v1.34.0-22-nightly’

Okay, thanks!

This could be a bit tricky to check, but can you please try to stop the agent, then restart it, refresh the cloud dashboard after a while, and if possible share your access.log and error.log files to manolis at netdata dot cloud?

Mail has been sent by my colleague (Julian).
The node that had the issues is now completely offline, with the cloud dashboard showing a 500 http status code.