Claim nodes for offline netdata installation

Hi,

I would like to check with you, is it possible to claim local servers to centralized offline NETDATA dashboard in case if we don’t have access to internet?
Usually we dont allow internet access to linux servers. So I am looking for a way to integrate those nodes to offline NETDATA monitoring node.

Thanks
Luke

@luke_devon Thanks for using Netdata. You can stream to a central Netdata parent in your infra and then use the agent custom dashboards to visualize charts from the child nodes. You do not require internet access for this.

2 Likes

Hello, is there any solution to implement netdata-cloud in my private network?

1 Like

Hi @Jorge_Padron_Salas ,

No, not currently. We focus on improving Netdata Cloud for everyone, before working on an on-premises version.

It is possible to use the Netdata Agent quite extensively. What is your use-case? Perhaps I could indicate features of Netdata Agent that are of interest to you.

Hello,
currently running a local/offline netdata setup with two agents (parent&child) it’s working as i see both nodes metrics on the parent.

I have one problem that is i have no dashboards tab, and when trying to create custom dashboards a message pops saying that i have to be logged in.

any help. and thanks for the great solution.

The UI is almost the same for Netdata Cloud and Netdata Agent’s local dashboard for users to have a uniform experience. Custom dashboards is a cloud feature, check the whole feature set on our pricing page

1 Like

Thank you Tasos_Katsoulas, my bad to not noticing it.
thank you again.

1 Like