I just tried to install the Netdata agent on a new Ubuntu 18.04 system.
Install script ran through until to the point where it tried to claim the node - then it yielded this:
Please note that I did provide my account’s password to the script and said account has
No amount of puttering around on my end got somewhere. So I ran the uninstall script which seemed to run through.
However, when I now try to run the install script again (the all-in-one version I got from my “War room => Add nodes”) then I just run straight into this same message again (as in: the exact same errors from the picture above)
Seems like the uninstall script does not actually remove all traces of the agent…
edit: Oh and
bash <(curl -Ss https://my-netdata.io/kickstart.sh) yields this: