How to fix
— Using /tmp/netdata-kickstart-mskfgayZnM as a temporary directory. —
WARNING Found an existing netdata install at /, but could not determine the install type.
WARNING Unable to find usable updater script, not updating existing install at /.
— Not attempting to claim existing install at / (no claiming token provided). —
Hello @Fling and welcome in our community, I took the liberty to move your issue under the
Support | Netdata Agent support topic.
This issue seems to be related to this https://github.com/netdata/netdata/pull/12064.
Could you please provide us with your
netdata -W buildinfo?
Also, please be so kind and adjust your question to the topic’s template,
This is a comment section:
When asking a new question please:
1. Verify first that your question wasn't asked before on the forum.
2. Briefly explain what is the problem you are having
3. Try to provide as much information about your environment as possible. (e.g OS, container, etc.)
4. Select the appropriate tags to specify the components that are affected
5. Provide a clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
## What I expected to happen
I verified the first one for you