Intel Alchemist or Intel Arc Graphics - Which is the best choice?

I am confuse to buy new graphics card, and I’m torn between two options: Intel Alchemist and Intel Arc Graphics. I’m reaching out to the community to gather some insights and recommendations to help me make an informed decision.

I’ve heard that both Intel Alchemist and Intel Arc Graphics are Intel’s latest offerings in the graphics card market, but I’m unsure about the pros and cons of each. If you have any experience or knowledge about either of these products, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Here are a few specific questions I have:

Performance: Which graphics card offers better performance in terms of gaming and content creation? Are there any benchmarks or real-world comparisons available?

Compatibility: Are Intel Alchemist and Intel Arc Graphics compatible with a wide range of systems? I want to ensure that it will work seamlessly with my current setup.

Price and Value: How do the price points of these two graphics cards compare? Is one offering better value for money, considering their performance and features?

Software and Driver Support: What can you tell me about the software and driver support for Intel Alchemist and Intel Arc Graphics? Are there any known issues or limitations?

Future-proofing: Which graphics card has a better roadmap for future updates and improvements? I want to invest in a product that will remain relevant for a reasonable period.

If you have any personal experiences, recommendations, or additional information related to Intel Alchemist or Intel Arc Graphics, please share them with me. Your insights will greatly help me in making a well-informed decision.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best regards,