QoS Graphs using Fireqos and netdata display in two different ways

I have created a dashboard to display traffic from network card with DSCP marks. Basically I push traffic that has been marked so Netdata shows the different streams with its corresponding tag. Everything works fine but there’s a minor detail I haven’t been able to fix.

When I run a test, the graph looks like “Example 1” in the below picture. That’s exactly what I want to see, different data streams with total bandwidth displayed on top.

If I run more tests, the graph also displays like “Example 2”

In the first example streams look piled up and I can see totals, while in the second graph streams look one behind the other which is not the best case scenario.

The problem is, I have not control on how the graph is displayed.

As mentioned, the way graphs are displayed is random, so I’d like to know whether there is a way to establish how graphs are displayed. In this case I’d like to stick to the first example (Data streams piled up)

The code that define traffic graphs is as follows:

<div style="width: 100%; height: calc(100% - 15px); text-align: center; display: inline-block;">
        <div data-netdata="tc.ens192-ifb"
                data-title="VLAN 1"
                data-chart-library="dygraph"
                data-colors="#5DA5DA"
                data-width="90%"
                data-height="100%"
                data-after="-300"
                ></div>

Hopefully there is a parameter that accomplish my request.

I’m using netdata v1.28.0-10-nightly and FireHOL 3.1.5. Please let me know if you further information.

Thanks.

Update. I just found that if I reload the browser when the graphic is not the desired one, it gets fixed. I guess I can live with it by now.