I have recently switched to the new Netdata 1.30.0 version with ACLK-NG support. While doing so, I experienced a bunch of issues with agents not connecting to the cloud, leading me to reclaim my agents multiple times and finally deleting and reopening my Netdata Cloud account to get rid of all of the dead agents in the UI.
Now all of my nodes fail to connect to the cloud. From enabling debug/tracing for ACLK, I have figured out that the Netdata Agent is in a loop failing to get the challenge from Netdata Cloud. Trying to download the challenge using curl, results in a potentially interesting response. (I realize that this might just caused by missing headers/body, but it seems like the error is potentially relevant.)
This is the case for all three of my Netdata agents.
I would have liked to include buildinfo and logs here, but the forum software recognizes them as link spam and disallows me from doing so.
My agents should connect to the Netdata cloud.