Can't view alerts

I have a postgres_db_transactions_rollback_ratio alert but when I want to click on that alert I just get a screen saying I can’t view the info:

Why is this node “locked”? What does that even mean? When I click the “Change your active node selection to unlock it” link I get taken to a screen where I can not do anything at all:

I only have a single node, so it’s very weird that I have to change the active node, if that would even work (which it doesn’t).

How can I view my alert?

Hello :wave: ,

Thanks a lot for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience, we’re actively taking a :eyes: into this and will be back soon with more info.

Best,
Costas

Hello again,

This seems like a nasty bug, so thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention.
We created a bug report for this here: [Bug]: Alert details on `Community` plan should be visible when below the node limit · Issue #1002 · netdata/netdata-cloud · GitHub and we’re actively working on addressing it asap.

We’ll be keeping you up to date with all the advances on this one, we should be able to iron it out soon.

Once more, apologies for the inconvenience.
We’ll get back to you soon.

Best,
Costas

Thanks, and good luck!

Hello,

The issue should now be resolved, feel free to take another look and verify it from your end as well :+1:t3:

Best,
Costas

Thanks, it works indeed.