Netdata Cloud not working (Signin) from Google Chrome Browser. Mozila working fine.

NETDATA CLOUD not working (Sign in) from Google Chrome Browser. Some time it’s Sign In or some time it’s no page display. Very slow page load in Chrome Browser. Mozilla working fine. I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Please built Windows Machine Agent from scraping data. also need an app (Android/ISO) for monitoring servers from out side my network.

hi @rezwan.alam ,

Welcome to Netdata Forums and thanks for bringing you concerns/requests to us.

NETDATA CLOUD not working (Sign in) from Google Chrome Browser. Some time it’s Sign In or some time it’s no page display. Very slow page load in Chrome Browser. Mozilla working fine

Could you please open a bug report providing a more details from your system, like what browser versions you’re using? If possible, when you face the problem, check your browser’s devtools console and share any errors with us if there are any.

Please built Windows Machine Agent from scraping data.

We’ve got the request for a native windows collector on our backlog but there are other key initiatives that we need to focus, so not sure when that work will happen. In the meantime, we have this option How to monitor Windows systems with Netdata | Netdata Blog which we are currently making some improvements, not sure if you’ve tried this.

also need an app (Android/ISO) for monitoring servers from out side my network.

We hope to soon to initiate some work on a mobile app which initially will be focused on Alert Notifications. With this we aim to provide an additional channel for you to get notified on your mobile when something needs your attention.

Cheers,
Hugo