Clear Alarm/Warning

Good Evening, I can’t find an answer to this one.

I have an alert on one of my nodes from 8 days ago. The issue has been resolved, but I can’t find a way to clear or reset the alert.

Sure I’m missing something obvious but I just cant find a way to clear the alert.

Many Thanks
Ian

Hi @McScooby411,
Apologies for the late reply.
The alert was raised, the problem is addressed, but the alert is not cleared. Could you confirm if the alert is not cleared on the Agent itself (Agent dashboard) or Cloud?

Hi, sorry for the delay.

After a lot of digging, I’ve found the issue. The agent is running on a TrueNAS Scale device. TrueNAS showed a disk alert, which was resolved after the HBA was reseated. ZFS is reporting that everything is all good now.

However, the alert in NetData is related to some sort of Linuix raid metric, the alert is valid, it’s just that TrueNAS doesn’t see it this way. Hence, when I looked at the TrueNAS webUI and logs, it all looked good.

As this is for my home lab and is using all second-hand kit, I’m not too worried. I have a spare disk, and all the data is in RAID1 setups, with backup’s on another system.

For now, I’ve purchased the home-lab subscription for NetData as I like the product and I’ve silenced the alarm.

Hi @McScooby411,
Nice catch, glad to see you sorted it out.

Thanks for the feedback, are this kind of words that makes us push forward.

Doesn’t hesitate to get in touch for future help, if needed.