How to remove Netdata progress bar ( toastify) from Netdata

When net-data is launched, the progress bar shows and after few seconds it disappears, so I want to remove net-data progress bar permanently. I need some suggestions regarding for this.
Operating System - Linux

Net-data version - v1.31.0-68-g2e88104dd

Do you mean to remove the progress bar as an element or to not close the notification? The progress bar is there to show you the timing until it closes. If you hover the notification it will remain open.

kickstart.sh also has a --disable-cloud option if that’s what you’re looking for, though I doubt you’re using that if you’re still on version v1.31 of the agent. I strongly suggest you upgrade to the latest stable.

Hi @novykh
Thanks for quick reply.

Do you mean to remove the progress bar as an element or to not close the notification?

Yes. I would like to remove the progress bar as an element when we are launching the netdata. There is no use of the progress bar in my project and it is unnecessarily appearing on Netdata UI while launching it.
Is there any configuration in netdata.conf where I can disable this progress bar.
Please suggest and let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks in advance!

@Christopher_Akritid1
Thanks for your response. I was looking for kickstart.sh as you suggested, but unfortunately there is no such file is installed in my system (Netdata installation directory).
So, is there any configuration in netdata.conf to disable/remove progress bar permanently?
Thanks in advance

kickstart.sh is the default installation method. See Install Netdata with kickstart.sh | Learn Netdata

We don’t have a config option just for this, unfortunately. Perhaps you can inspect the element the next time you see it and customize the css. We are going to do a major overhaul of the agent UI very soon, so we’re not looking into modifying the behavior in the current UI. We will keep this issue in mind when we design the new look and feel, to provide an option to disable these notifications.